On the paternal side our mentors included our grandparents William L. and Ida (Totton) Booth and their offspring:
• Philip Booth(d), his wife Ella(d) and their family
• George Booth(d), his wife Jeanne(d) and their family
• Ethyl Carol (Booth) Fritz(d), her husband Phillip(d) and their family.
Sadly we never had the opportunity to know Georgia who passed on at age six.
Some of us are old enough to remember Great Grandma Totton who was born in 1848.
On the maternal side, our mentors included our grandparents Lyman R. and Nina M. (Margeson) Lockwood and their offspring:
• Geraldine (Lockwood) Shultz(d) and her family
• Roland Lockwood(d) and his wife Virgil(d)
• Arthur Lockwood(d), his wife Joyce(d) and their family
• Barbara (Lockwood) Hance(d) and her family
• Raymond Lockwood, his wife Lucile and their family
Sadly, we never had the opportunity to know Jack, Robert or Pauline who passed on before we were born. We also had only a limited time with Aunt Geraldine’s son Danny, who passed on at the age of four and Aunt Barbara’s son, Joey who passed on as a young man.